Silverlab ionic colloidal silver has a favourable safety profile and can be applied topically. It is a nontoxic, natural remedy that assists with the prevention and treatment of a number of health conditions.
Colloidal simply means a suspension of ultra–fine particles of one substance, suspended by an electric charge in another substance. With colloidal silver, ultra–fine particles of silver are suspended in distilled water.
Absolutely not. Unlike prescription antibiotics it does not kill good bacteria.
No, there is NO connection between colloidal silver and quick silver. Quick silver is the common name for mercury and is very poisonous.
It must be manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Argyria is a pigmented blue skin condition that is otherwise harmless, but cosmetically unpleasing and is associated with the excessive intake of colloidal silver.
No, this practice is not recommended:
The Silverlab formulation for the nasal spray contains a buffer. This helps prevent the spray from damaging the mucosa. If you fill the bottle with liquid you may get the same relief that you normally would, but without the protection of the buffer. We do not recommend this imprudent practice.
As for the 100ml spray; yes – this product is identical to the 200ml and 500ml liquid. Fill up the little spray bottle as needed.
Some products contain a unique formulation of Silver Repair™, containing particles of ionic colloidal silver with proven anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
It is ideal for the prevention and management of various health conditions associated with the South African climate.
Some of these conditions include, but are not limited to: chafing, sunburn, dermatitis, eczema, dry and cracked skin, ear infection, jock itch, dry lips, scrapes, wounds, and blisters.
Please note that colloidal silver use (especially when taken orally or nebulised) may result in a Herxheimer reaction. This is when symptoms seem to temporarily worsen and can include headache, rash and even fever. As the pathogen dies off, these symptoms present and may last from a few hours up to 10 days.
While this period may be uncomfortable, it is indicative that the colloidal silver is working. If it is tolerable and your healthcare provider agrees, please continue with the treatment. Alternatively you can temporarily reduce the dose for a day or two and then gradually increase the dose to the recommended amount. It is also beneficial to drink plenty of water to help eliminate the toxins from the body.
Swimmer’s ear affects the outer ear. It is a condition that usually occurs after water is trapped in the ear, leading to inflammation, irritation or infection.
Swimmer’s ear not only presents in swimmers, but can also affect those with eczema or excess earwax. It can even result from excessive cleaning of the ear canal, contact with chemicals such as hair spray, or contact with bacteria in hot tubs.
Symptoms can include itching inside the ear, slight fever, discharge from the ear, and pain, often severe throbbing that worsens when the earlobe is touched or pulled. Temporarily muffled hearing and/or a sensation that the ear is “blocked” may also present itself.
The formulated Ear Rescue with Silver Repair™ may relieve and prevent outer ear infection and Swimmer’s ear through its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and assists with the clearing of trapped water from the ear canal.